Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Grateful for Good News

Today was a little bit more challenging to find the love. Lots going on with both house and school and it has been a few days since I have taken the time to exercise so I have been feeling a bit lethargic. 

So, this evening, I was "calling in" love from the Universe. In response to my call:

1) The second Harry Potter movie came in the mail so we had some family movie time after dinner.

2) Plans changed a bit for tomorrow night which freed up time for me to take the girls to soccer practice more easily and even squeeze in a run.

3) I received an email with a positive response for a request that I made.

4) Tony made tacos for dinner and both of my girls loved them.....a HUGE deal!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment