Friday, June 13, 2014

Thursday, June 12th: Last night as Brooke was in her room getting ready to go to bed, she started spinning around. She slipped and slammed her head on the side of her shelf. She split her forehead open and blood started gushing out. I ended up taking her to the hospital emergency room where we stayed for 2 1/2 hours. The staff there was wonderful and really helped her through the process of getting stitches. I am so very grateful that she did not end up having a concussion and that she bounced back so quickly.

Friday, June 13th: Today was a rainy day but I loved spending time with my friend Heather and her boys as well as having some chill time with my girls while we watched a taping of "So You Think You Can Dance". Rainy days aren't so bad when you are snuggled on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment