Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sunday, June 15th: Feeling so grateful to have spent the day with our fathers. Realizing that not everyone had that opportunity.

Monday, June 16th: Today I was so grateful that I went to the dentist and had no cavities and experienced no pain. I am so fearful of going to the dentist because of bad experiences in the past and even though my current dentist is gentle and loving, I still freeze up when I go. Today was easy and painless!

Tuesday, June 17th: Today the girls and I, along with their friend Lola, will be going to the Gunpowder State Park to go swimming and hang with some of the ladies that I used to work with. I am so grateful to stay connected to these ladies and their families. We have been through alot together and yet remained close. So grateful to have them in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment