Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Good Friends and Gratitude Within Challenging Times

Tuesday, April 15th: Tonight I went to dinner with most of the staff at my job. It was a bittersweet event because we all love each other so much and because of the crazy drama going on at work, almost all of us are leaving after this year. I am so grateful for the opportunity to work with each and every one of them and will take with me a piece (or two) of wisdom from each of them.

Wednesday, April 16th: Tonight I am grateful for a few things: going for a short yet intense run, having daughter who is in love with school and learning, listening to my daughters sing Happy Birthday to their grandfather over the phone, having a family dinner during the week, having families who love my teaching style so much they are willing to follow me anywhere, and knowing that after tomorrow, I have a four day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment