Friday, April 18, 2014

Earth Day Celebration, Book Club and Birthday Dinner

Thursday, April 17th: Today we had a nice Earth Day celebration at school. Maya and Brooke's class performed a student written skit about the importance of trees. It was adorable!





At night, I went to my friend's house for my Book Club meeting. I love having such a diverse group of women to call my friends. They are open minded and so very intelligent. It is an honor to be among them.

Friday, April 18th: Tonight we went to Tony's parents' house to celebrate Jen and Gordon's birthday. It it amazing to me to have watched Jen grow from a little 4 year old into a beautiful 23 year old. Gordon is a sweet man who is always so genuinely touched by the thoughtful gestures of his children and grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment