Sunday, March 30, 2014

Weekend Happenings

Friday, March 28th: So grateful for my best friend, Heather, for watching Maya and Brooke for the evening. She introduced them to the game of Mastermind and had some great girl time with them.

Saturday, March 29th: Today, my dear daughter Maya turned 10! She is such an amazing, strong, intelligent, and beautiful girl. We had a big Harry Potter themed party.....most of which she planned. She dressed as Hermione. Brooke dressed as Ginny Weasley and I dressed as Bellatrix. So much fun!!

Sunday, March 30th: Today, we watched Brooke play her last indoor soccer game of the season. Tony is her coach and I don't know who has a better time! I love watching her play and watching him have so much fun coaching 6 and 7 year old girls.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment