Monday, March 17, 2014

My Precious Almost 10 Year Old

I have been thinking alot about my precious daughter Maya. She will be 10 in 12 days. She keeps talking about being a decade old and I can't quite believe it myself.

I have started to write a memoir about parenting and the beginning chapters talk about our challenges in getting pregnant. It is amazing to think back on those days. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. 

Maya is inquisitive, intelligent, brave, quirky, filled with laughter, and so very thoughtful. She loves Harry Potter, soccer, and acting. She makes rainbow loom bracelets and can write like no 9 year old I've ever seen. 

She has taught me so many things about myself and about love. Thank you for choosing me to be your mom dearest Maya. I look forward to many more years of laughter and joy together.




No comments:

Post a Comment