Sunday, December 8, 2013

Celebrating Friends and Speaking Your Truth

Last night, we had over the people who helped us with the kitchen remodel. We had a tapas dinner complete with Manchego cheese, red wine, and iberico ham from Spain. We also had shrimp and steak and some delicious brownie desserts. We are so grateful to have friends who are willing to help us along in our journey. 

Today, I am again realizing how important it is to speak your truth. I have been more able to do this over this past week and it has truly made an impact on my body and mind. I have been able to speak my truth with a loving attitude and a true kindness towards the person I am speaking with. I am so grateful for this new way of being and look forward to continuing to grow in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment