Tuesday, October 8, 2013

P&W Nail Spa

Tonight I want to acknowledge the owner of the P&W Nail Spa in Perry Hall (I regret that I didn't get his name!). I have been wanting to get a pedicure for about a week now and saw my chance tonight. I was running very late due to a doctor's appointment and dropping the girls off at soccer practice. I didn't get to the store until 6:45pm. They were not busy (no other customers) and looked like they were about to close early.

I asked if they were closing and the owner said that they were about to, but I was welcome to come in and get my pedicure. He was pleasant during the pedicure and didn't rush a bit. The pedicure includes a leg and foot massage and the chair that I was sitting in had a massage pad on it so my back got a massage too. Needless to say, I was in heaven!

I am grateful for the chance to "treat" myself and for the kindness shown to me tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment